Sagi-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best RSPS Around

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donator+ Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Win All Day

Donator+ Items Empty
PostSubject: Donator+ Items   Donator+ Items EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:24 am

Okay, so, I feel like the server would be better if not so many items were donator only. I mean, that's like begging for donations. If I wanted to donate, I would do so because I like the server, not because I want to wear a partyhat. I don't donate to servers because most of them don't last very long. Hopefully, this one does. Anyhow, I feel there are too many donator only items. Hopefully this will change because, honestly, who doesn't love Santa Hats?
Back to top Go down
0lolfish

Donator+ Items Empty
PostSubject: i agree   Donator+ Items EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:04 pm

if every item is for donatars then lots of people will quit. im just saying that you should make some of the donatar items for all the players so people have a point of playing the game. like i bought full gano wich was 1b and if i sell it back it would only be 500m and i also bought a santa hat and i cant wear it either so i wasted 3b on things i cant even wear so thats just gay. so please make santa hats, gano etc. for all the players Smile
Back to top Go down

Donator+ Items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sagi-X :: Community :: Suggestion-
Jump to: